Mary Lewis, Esq
Mary Lewis Turner is a lifelong Columbus, Ohio resident and a proud graduate of St. Francis DeSales High School, Miami University, and The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Mary has been practicing family law, mediation, employment law, and estate planning since 2011. She has specialized family and divorce mediation training and has been appointed by the Delaware County Domestic Court to mediate divorce and child custody cases. Mary is also a collaborative divorce attorney and an active member of the Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals.
After a decade of representing clients through contested divorce litigation and employment discrimination cases, Mary has witnessed the extraordinary expense and damage contested litigation causes to families both financially and emotionally. Mary started Lewis Legal Solutions to offer individuals and families a healthier option when it comes to ending a marriage.
Mary’s clients appreciate her solution-oriented approach to reducing and resolving conflict. In some cases, litigation is necessary, but it is not your only option. Mary believes that you deserve to know your rights and the options available to you at every step of your case. She will work closely with you to understand the details of your situation and prepare a plan for going forward. Mary works diligently to ensure you have the legal advice and information necessary to make informed decisions about your case.
At Lewis Legal Solutions, we understand that every client and every case is unique. You will be our priority. We look forward to getting to know you and your family to help you protect what matters most.
- Mediator—Delaware County Domestic Court appointed mediator
- Einstein Law, LLC, Attorney 2012-2021
- Mary E. Lewis, Esq. LLC, Attorney 2011-2012
- Ohio Attorney General’s Office, Civil Rights Section, Law clerk 2010-2011
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2011
- Miami University
Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Specialized Family/Divorce Mediation Training
- Domestic Abuse Issues Training for Mediators
- Certified Collaborative Divorce Attorney
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate
- Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals (COACDP)
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association (OELA)
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association (JMLBA)
- Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Delaware County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Columbus Bar Association (CBA)
- What Employers Need to Know about COVID-19
- Human Resources Topics to Consider Right Now
- Women in Business: Owning the Firm
- You Can Go Your Own Way: Starting and Building Your Own Firm
- JP Morgan Chase LGBT Family Law Presentation
- University of Dayton School of Law Employment Law Presentation
- Super Lawyers: Ohio Rising Stars, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2016
Kylie Gardner of KLG Paralegal Services assists Lewis Legal Solutions, LLC. Kylie is a proud graduate of The University of Toledo where she earned her Paralegal and Business Degree. Kylie has over twenty-five years of paralegal experience and is a Certified Paralegal.
Kylie is a member of the Columbus Bar Association (CBA), Paralegal Association of Central Ohio (PACO), and The Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce.
When you contact Lewis Legal Solutions, Kylie will schedule your appointment with Attorney Mary Lewis Turner and facilitate the intake process. Kylie also assists Mary with cases and is an invaluable member of our team.
The material on this webpage has been prepared by Lewis Legal Solutions for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific matter. No attorney-client relationship is implied or created by the information found on this website. Lewis Legal Solutions practices law within the state of Ohio. Individuals should seek the advice of legal counsel licensed in their state.